2) 他到了尼日利亞，但他的一個包不見了，上面有他的名牌。 他提出了投訴，並被告知要回家等，機場官員會尋找並給他打電話。
4) 在到達 NAHCO 時，他被熱情的尼日利亞警察安全人員包圍 – DSS、NDLEA 等。他看到的包確實有他的名牌，但包不是他的……有人從他丟失的包上取下了他原來的標籤並將它貼在可能裝有硬性毒品的袋子上。
6) 儘管有照片證明，他還是經過了嚴格的篩選才最終被釋放。 假設他沒有照片。 他說只有天知道他的生活會發生什麼。
THIS MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR LUGGAGES/BAGS BEFORE CHECK-IN
1) He flew into Nigeria from Germany using Turkish Air.
2) He arrived Nigeria but one of his bag, with his name tag was missing. He made a complaint and he was told to go home that the airport officials will look for it and give him a call
3) He got a call around midnight that his bag had been found and that he should come pick it.
4) On getting to NAHCO he was surrounded by over zealous Nigerian police security operatives -DSS, NDLEA etc. The bag he was shown indeed had his name tag but the bag was not his.. Someone had removed his original tag from his missing bag and tagged it to the bag which had possibly hard drugs.
5) He insisted that it was not his bag and proceeded to show them photos of his bag which he took before arriving Nigeria.
6) Despite the proof of the photos he still went through rigorous screening before he was finally release. Suppose he did not have the photos. He said only God knows what will happen to his life.
7) He approached Turkish airlines and caused a scene at there office. He was eventually compensated heavily by the airlines for the trouble.
8) He advised all travellers to ALWAYS TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR LUGGAGES, WHEN CHECKING-IN as that WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE.
PLEASE SHARE. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻